J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking,
financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate
Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits,
institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance,
Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset
Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important
financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic
and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key
market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are
integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore
and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic
support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Specific Responsibilities –
Bilateral OTC Trade Affirmation and confirmation
Future Trade Affirmation and confirmation
Trade Breaks resolution
Collateral dispute management
Variation margin reconciliation and payments
Various Regulatory reporting
This role support North America Hours
– Have the ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed
– Prior experience on applications such as Bloomberg, Point is needed for the job
– Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams
– Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone
– Positive outlook and a desire to stretch themselves to achieve both personal and functional success.
– Partners well with peers, subordinates, managers, and LOB and functional partners
– Capability to manage and handle escalations by liaising with the internal external stakeholders of the business.
– Knowledge of Investment products.
– Worked and desire to work in an automated Processing environment
– Control Oriented
– Must be highly organized and able to work to tight deadlines
– Client Focused having Risk awareness
– Needs excellent attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism / initiative
– Basic knowledge about the securities market and different financial products
– Excellent MS skills ideally to macro level
– Knowledge of market data providers
– Strong Academics background with approx. 8+ years of relevant work experience.
– Fluent English (Verbal and Written)