Oracle Engagement Cloud is part of the Oracle Customer Experience Suite of cloud products. It is rated a leader by multiple analysts including Gartner and Forrester.
Position: Individual contributor/Developer role in Oracle Engagement Cloud Product Engineering Team.
(a) Understand the functional and technical specification of multiple products from an implementation perspective.
(b) Develop features that significantly simplify implementation experience of the cloud product
(c) Develop features that significantly improve migration experience from other CRM products
(c) Understand and practice all-round engineering precepts like Agile, Dev Ops and Automation
* Experience with framework based business applications (Development/Maintenance/Implementation) built on Java, J2EE
* Unit testing with Junits & exposure to continuous integration
* Exposure to performance analysis on J2EE applications
* Good Knowledge of SQL, Pl-Sql
* Expsoure to RESTful webservice development, testing, consumption
* Experience in ADF Business components desirable
* Exposure to source control systems like GIT
* Passion for high quality & timely delivery
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to operate independently and as part of a team.
Candidate should have experienceminimum of 2 years to 6 Years maximum
Candidate should have Engineering degree (graduate|post graduate) BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech from a reputed institutes with excellent and consistent academic record