Oracle’s Construction and Engineering GBU (CEGBU) is the leading provider of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions for project-intensive industries.
The development group in CEGBU is focused on developing enterprise level solutions for our customers in project intensive industries. Our applications provide project and portfolio management, contract management, resource management, and risk management solutions used by customers worldwide. We leverage an agile development methodology (scrum) to facilitate the development of our products. Our development practices include empowered teams, continuous build and integration, monthly sprint reviews, and a heavy emphasis on testing early and often.This is an opportunity to join an exciting development group with fast-paced uptake of new technology and tools.
Ideal candidates should have a passion for the software development field and actively stay on top of technology trends and best practices.
• 6 -10 years of experience in product development.
• Thorough understanding of OO principles.
• Build domain knowledge of product. Should be analyzing the requirement, identifying impacted areas, designing and delivering quality product.
• Thorough knowledge of programming best practices.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills to provide resolution for customer reported bugs.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical, business, and design information.
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality, tested software on time.
• Groom, mentor and lead junior members of the team.
• Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success