Oracle Cloud WMS is an industry leading cloud based Warehouse Management
Software which helps variety of Industries across different verticals to manage
their Warehousing and Fulfillment needs. Today industries are moving to cloud
to optimize their cost and improve efficiency of their Supply Chains by
adopting Cloud based Enterprise applications like WMS. The product provides
very user friendly and intuitive User Interface along with highly configurable
application with depth of functionality that caters to different industry
verticals. Product uses very rapid development Technology and Agile development
Oracle Cloud WMS has customers worldwide and has been also been
attracting a lot of attention from prospective customers and analysts worldwide
due to the implementation ease, very high reliability, very high availability
on the cloud, flexible integration capability with variety of systems and
ability to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership.
With the ecosystem of other Oracle Supply Chain Solutions
along with Cloud WMS provides a very powerful suite of products, all on the
cloud which caters to a variety of Enterprise’s Supply Chain needs covering the
entire spectrum from Supply Chain Planning, to Supply Chain Execution which
very few companies in the world can offer.
A full stack software developer who can work with all layers of a web
application. The primary focus will be on back end development using Python and
* You will be working to build and expand our Software as a service web
* Design and develop scalable supply chain applications using Python,
* Create technical documentation for software you develop.
* Work with teams in multiple continents in building a world class
* Troubleshoot and help with product support.
* Good command of Python.
* Developed web applications using a web application framework in any
* Experience with Django is a big plus
* Good SQL skills
* Experience with Java or C++ is a plus, but not required.
* Experience with object oriented design and development
* Experience working in a Linux/Apache/Python/DB(postgres/mysql/oracle)
* Candidates must be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced release
cycle along with a short learning curve
* Exposure to agile development processes and tools is a plus
* Experience in the supply chain field would be a plus
* A minimum of 3+ years’ of experience with a bachelor’s or master’s
degree in computer science is preferred. Other bachelor’s or master’s technical
degree plus demonstrated development skips are also ok.
* Good oral and written communication skills in English.