Our Asset and Wealth Management division thrives with innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
• Responsible for design, development and deployment for various Regulatory Feeds
• Responsible for ensuring horizontal scalability to be embedded into the design of every component to the extent possible
• Responsible for collaborating and influencing various stake holders, upstream and downstream, to ensure on time development delivery of enforced regulation
!|!• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
• Hands on experience and expertise in Java and SQL.
• Must have working knowledge of commonly used design patterns.
• Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be result oriented and self-starter
• The following technical skills are required:
• SQL – Experience writing and debugging stored procedures and scripts
• Java, Tomcat, J2EE
• Open source web technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Spring, etc.
• Source Code management techniques/tools for software management. Knowledge of release management.
• UNIX shell and shell scripting
• Build tools like Jenkins/Maven/Nexus
• Test tools like JUnit, Cucumber
• Performance analysis and tuning across system boundaries
• Working experience in any PAAS cloud services would be hugely beneficial
• Should be able to drive the dev ops agenda for the team