CIB Booking Model Control Team – Analyst – Bangalore
CIB Booking Model Control team is a central team having following streams of work.
· Legal Entity Structure Reporting – Y10 Y6 reporting controls implementation across all the entities
· Reg W advisory Monitoring– To ensure that balances for CIB Reg W Transactions are provided in an accurate and timely manner on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis. These balances form the basis for a quarterly filing to the Fed (the FR Y-8) and also feed into Liquidity Reporting in Treasury for the provision of data for the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) which is externally reported on a daily basis.
· LE Booking Model Controls – LE Booking Model documentation production (global APAC as of today TBC for future); strategic NBIA, RCA reporting and control forum governance support;
· CIB LE Strategy Simplification (LESS) – primarily support of NY team on LE Eliminations tracking, potential for some programme support also
· Preparation of key metrics and data analysis for Legal Entity senior management reporting
· Enhances transparency around major legal entities – Y 10 reporting, Reg W reporting, Booking models and elimination entities tracking
· Implementing and enhancing controls across legal entities to follow the policies and procedures
· Central sourcing, consolidation and reporting of legal entity information
· Role requires constant liason and ongoing partnerships with reporting contacts with in line of businesses to ensure the policy and procedural requirements
· We are looking for a candidate who is quick to learn, works well in a team and is keen to take on responsibility and the successful candidate should demonstrate an interest in continuing to automate reporting and eliminate manual processes wherever possible.
· Chartered Accountant with 0-2 years experience preferably with financial services industry
· Strong team player
· Excellent communication and organizational skills including good judgment and decision making abilities
· Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
· Self starter with ability to take initiative and constantly challenge the process
· Ability to multi-task complex requirements under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality
· Enthusiastic, with a positive can do attitude
· Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access
· Knowledge of GL platforms used in J.P. Morgan Chase would be an advantage