ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE (MALE)
Summary: Administrative Manager must be proficient in vendor management.
Experience in handling suppliers and manufacturers. Experience in Material
Planning, Techno Commercial Negotiations, excelled as critical thinker, Performs
administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may
include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing,
filing, and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research
abilities and strong communication skills. Staff in this category also may have the title
of department assistant, coordinator, or associate.
- a) Duties may include fielding telephone calls.
- b) Receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and faxing.
- c) Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and
strong communication skills.
- d) Staff in this category also may have the title of department assistant, coordinator, or
- e) Vendor Management activities including procurement, vendor development, cost
effective product innovations procurement and distributions to support the business
needs of the company, which includes logistics operations, inventory Management.
- f) Dealing with different suppliers and manufacturers for procurement and
distribution to ensure supply in time.
Job profile: includes procurement, business generation, logistics operation and co
ordination with various departments through self planning, proper utilizing man
power and resources.
- a) Facility Management & Services
- b) Vendor Management
- c) Procurement & Commercial Operations
- d) Supply chain operation
- e) Sales Administration
- f) Business Development
- g) Qualification & Eligibility:
- h) Bachelors degree with good work experience in the relevant
- i) PG Diploma in Business Management
- j) Age should be within 40 years
- k) Good Communication in English
- l) Should have good lateral thinking
- m) Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field
- n) Candidate should be flexible for rotational shift
- a) Free Pick up and Drop facility available
- b) Complimentary lunch or dinner according to the shift timings
- c) Referral bonus applicable.
- d) Lucrative incentives based on performance
- e) SALARY: 10K-15K; hike of 20-30% for experienced candidates.