Chief technology officer Occupation Salary in India
The Average Gross Salary for this role, we expect to range typically in the following threshold in India
- The Minimum Monthly Salary 21500 INR
- The Maximum Monthly Salary 75000.00 INR
- The Median Monthly Salary 48250.00 INR
Note: We provide the Salary Data based on Salaries submitted anonymously to us or has been surveyed by our team by means of National Employment Data of India from Government and Private Organisations. This do not mean or represent the national minimum wage or highest wage of India. Our average figure is presented here is in good will for the employees and employers to have estimated idea.
Income Tax deduction in India for the Salary Slab Rate for Financial Year 2018-19 for Individuals:
The Government of India charges a type of direct tax on individual’s i.e. called income from profits or the salary. This direct tax is called Income Tax in India.
• No tax for individuals with income less than 2,50,000 INR in India
• 0%-5% tax with income from 2,50,000 INR to 5,00,000 INR for different age groups in India
• 20% tax with income 5,00,000 INR to 10,00,000 INR in India