IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
” I _QVIA Virtual Trials brings studies directly to patients wherever they are — as 100% remote studies or as hybrids blending patient-centric approaches with traditional site-based elements. Our decentralized model offers the adaptability necessary to meet any sponsor’s requirements — small or large, local or global.”_
As a Virtual Trial Clinical Research Coordinator, you will perform a variety of clinical procedures to collect, record, report and interpret data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies according to the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and Good Clinical Practice (GCP). Assist with daily workload planning.
• Provide clinical research support to investigators to prepare for and execute assigned research studies, including:
• Review study protocols, Case Report Forms (CRFs), other study-specific documents, and electronic data capture systems used to record clinical research data;
• Attend all relevant study meetings;
• Collect and submit regulatory/ethics documentation as required by the FDA and other regulatory bodies governing the conduct of clinical research;
• Recruit and screen patients for clinical trials and maintain subject screening logs;
• Orient research subjects to the study, including the purpose of the study, procedures, and protocol issues such as timelines for visits;
• Design and maintain source documentation based on protocol requirements;
• Schedule and execute study visits and perform study procedures;
• Collect, record and maintain research subject study data according to study protocol and SOPs, preserving quality control for content, accuracy and completeness;
• Handle lab testing and analysis, including preparation of specimen collection tubes and lab logistics;
• Monitor subject safety and report adverse reactions to appropriate medical personnel;
• Correspond with research subjects and troubleshoot study-related questions or issues;
• Participate in “huddles” to confirm daily study tasks are assigned to team members and are executed to the expected standards;
• Assist with study data quality checking and query resolution.
• Perform a variety of complex clinical research procedures including but not limited to ECG, sample collection, spirometry, vital signs, dose verification, cannulation and cardiac telemetry monitoring.
• Record, report and interpret study findings appropriately to develop a study-specific database.
+ Typically requires a minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience.
+ 3 years’relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting, e.g., medical assistant, assistant nurse, laboratory technician; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment – Frequently
Perform unaided lifting of objects, please list the amount of weight that would be lifted, along with the frequency required – Occasionally
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled