*Vertiv designs, builds, and services critical infrastructure that enable vital applications for data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial facilities. It offers solutions in the areas of power, cooling, access, control, monitoring, and manageability.*
In your role as*Service Sales Manager Benelux*you will actively identify leads and opportunities for service sales, visit customers and identify and present service offerings that meets the customers’ needs. Furthermore, you actively engage with customers to identify needs for extending or modifying existing service contracts.
The position requires you to drive the countries’ service sales activities and contribute to smoothening and improving the internal service sales process in Benelux & Nordics.
· To be well acquainted with Vertiv service offering and value proposition
· To build relationships with Belgium and Luxemburg customers with a need for service of Vertiv products across the product portfolio
· To identify customers’ needs, purchasing process and purchasing decision makers
· To prepare and issue quotations for service sales orders in Belgium and Luxemburg with the support of Inside Sales colleagues
· To negotiate and win service sales orders
· To deliver on a high renewal rate for service contracts
· To use the tools and templates in the Vertiv Sales Excellence program for optimal effectiveness
· To actively and continuously identify ways of improving Vertiv’s service sales processes
· To document all developments in relevant service sales opportunities in CRM
· Identify and handover cross selling opportunities to Account Managers in project sales
· Engage with full life cycle selling opportunities together with Account Managers in project sales
*What will make you successful*:
· Preferably a degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or Sustainability Engineering
· Previous experience with selling technical solutions – experience from data center industry preferred
· Strong focus on customer satisfaction and long-term customer relation building.
· Excellent Dutch/Flemish, English and French written and verbal communications.
· Commercially astute with good negotiation skills
· Strong drive and ambition to progress opportunities and customer relations
· Self managing with excellent organisational and time management skills
**Title:** *Service Sales Manager Belgium and Luxemburg*
**Requisition ID:** *2000001110*