PPD is a leading global contract research organization. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose – to improve health!
PPD has an exciting opportunity for a *Project Manager – Bioanalytics* to join us onsite exclusively for one of our strategic pharmaceutical partners in Ghent, Belgium. PPD works in collaboration with this biopharmaceutical partner; you will be dedicated to the client projects, processes, working within their teams and systems on behalf of PPD.
*Project Manager – Bioanalytics*
The bioanalytical team is responsible for setting up bioanalytical assays (PK-, PD-, ADA- assays) required for nonclinical safety studies and clinical trials and in support of bioanalytical sample analysis during clinical trials. Our Client
collaborates extensively with external vendors.The Project Manager Bioanalytics is responsible for managing our external vendors for the contracted bioanalytical activities, focusing on deliverables, timelines and budget. He/she is interacting with different internal and external stakeholders across expert areas and projects.
– Responsible for managing external vendors for the contracted bioanalytical activities, focusing on deliverables, timelines and budgets
– Prepares trackers where needed
– Reports progress to bioanalytical team, cross-functional teams
– Interacts with internal stakeholders to understand different project requirements
– Keeps oversight of all ongoing and planned activities and interdependencies
o Pro-active identification of risks and gaps & mitigation
o Contingency planning
o Decision-taking within agreed budget, timelines and scope
– Manages external vendors to get a highly engaged and motivated team
– Drives the planning and the preparation of source documents to a quality standard required for Regulatory/Health Authority submissions.
*Desired skills and Experience:*
•Master degree with at least 3-years’ experience in life-science or Bsc with equal experience;
•Good understanding of project management principles;
•Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills;
•Strong communication skills;
•Experience with budget planning and tracking;
•Proficient in software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
•Knowledge of GxP and regulatory assay requirements is a plus;
•Fluent in English – our working language;
•A competitive salary package with benefits;
•A work environment in a human-sized, dynamic, rapidly growing biotech company.
**Job:** **Project Management*
**Title:** *Project Manager – Bioanalytics*
**Requisition ID:** *167677*
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group