3.5mio units! In this role, you’ll help market our Biologicals across the world.
As production supervisor, you have an important role within Novartis as key part of the production. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary workspace and get the opportunity to learn and deliver high quality products to patients worldwide.
Together with your team you’re responsible for the daily realization of the planned production targets according to the required quality standards.
Embrace the future of the Biological organization and join the team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• You are responsible for shift supervision, team coordination planning and support of an end-to-end biologicals manufacturing organization (compounding, filling, packaging)
• You will be jointly responsible for the daily realization of the planned production targets, according to existing procedures in order to ensure quality and productivity. You will ensure a good communication flow top down and bottom up.
• You are the first level support for incident and deviation reporting during manufacturing.
• You will jointly manage a team of more than 45 employees, you will take care of the division and play a coaching role. You will also provide training and education.
• You are responsible for the production lines and follow-up of efficiencies. Moreover, you will be involved in optimizing the production process (in terms of capacity, quality, productivity, costs…) in a strongly people-oriented environment.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR BIOLOGICALS
What you’ll bring to the role:
• A degree in a scientific / technical direction (university or equivalent, eg bio-engineer, engineer, pharmacist,…).
• At least 2 years of professional experience in pharma and / or a production environment.
• A pleasant and friendly personality, you know how to put people at ease, you are highly empathic.
• Stress resistance in a dynamic environment and capability to cope with quickly changing priorities in the plan.
• Human knowledge, good logical reasoning skills, good organizational and coordination talent and the capacity to devise and implement process improvements in a creative way.
• Excellent knowledge (speaking and writing) of English and Dutch.
• Experience with biologicals.
• 2 years of people management experience.
We offer you a challenging, international and interdisciplinary work environment. Investment in people is a priority for Novartis. We offer a range of possibilities for personal development and career opportunities within the group to motivated, qualified people. We offer you a competitive salary and benefit package. Novartis also supports a flexible work-life integration (working remotely, flexi-time schedules, …). Your office will be based in Puurs. Locally, we offer benefits to ensure our associate’s mental and physical well-being. There is a fitness available for our associates to use and we offer a bike-leasing program. We have a mental coach on site as well.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis Technical Operations