The current Biosimilar market environment has changed. These changes require in-creasing adaptation of a traditional sales model towards greater integration and synchronization of sales efforts and specifically on the SoV products. The Product specialist develops represents company and assures commercial/ sales strategy Bio-similar and Hospital portfolio with “one face to customer” approach. He/she leads partnerships approaching on the level of the 3-departments. He/she also work close-ly with the tender manager and extend the Biosimilar portfolio investments into the key customer sites.
• Build and develop professional, loyal and long-lasting relationship with as-signed key customers.
• Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, ser-vice, and resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Achieve net sales growth and market share of Hospital and tender products at assigned key accounts.
• Regular evaluation of sales data, performance, prioritize customers and ac-count plans.
• Validate data sources, both internal and external, and consolidate the infor-mation.
• Identify and include all people who are key for a complete and accurate analysis.
• Identify customer needs and extend perspective of analyses on future sales potential in diligent way to be able to form long-lasting partnerships and cre-ate win-win situations; understand the various types of customer needs (commercial, scientific, personal) for the entire Sandoz Bio/hospital portfolio.
• Outline resource allocation strategy in collaboration with the National Sales Manager
Product Specialist South (Immunology)
• University degree in science and/or business. Advanced degree in business, and/or science preferred
• French fluent/ English / Dutch (appreciated)
• Extensive (>3 years) Scientific sales and sales management experience in hospital business.(in the Biosimilar market can be an add value)
• Expertise in Immunology is required
• Well-developed record of successful Key account relationship management
• Significant sales scientific experience
• Expert negotiator and persuasive ability
• Excellent verbal and presentation skills
• Project management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Extensive knowledge of customers’ business models
• Excellent understanding for regulatory environment, including degree of market regulation
• Developed relationships with KOLs and KDM’s desirable.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A team player but also able to work independently
COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ