IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a specialized sales force and introductions in hematology are key.
The Product Specialist is responsible for the sales performance of all hematology products in Belgium assigned to him/her. The Product Specialist is responsible for planning and organizing sales activities and customer contacts in Flanders towards achieving agreed sales target. All activities must comply with Mdeon guidelines and internal SOPs.
• Promotes assigned marketed products (Imnovid)
• Identifies, develops and establishes relationships with target audience (90% hematologists & 10% oncologists), brand advocates, and cooperative groups
• Visits target audience in line with determined coverage and frequency
**Project Management (at an account level)**
• Coordinates all aspects for accounts in region with internal stakeholders (marketing & medical)
• Develops and implements a regional Sales Plan
• Builds and implements local projects with external partners and in line with internal rules
• Implements locally national projects built with/by medico-marketing teams
• Coordinates and takes responsibilities for the organization of meetings, such as staff meetings, round table, and regional/national events from A to Z
• Trains HCPs on use of RMP programs
**Analysis & Administration**
• Ensures accurate and prompt reporting in CRM system
• Develops required qualitative and quantitative sales reports on a regular basis
• Analyzes information tools and based on findings, adapts in market approach accordingly
• Stand duty at regional and national congresses
• Works closely together with internal stakeholders
• Keeps knowledge of disease, indication(s) and assigned product(s) up to date through self-study and attending courses, (national/international) congresses and on-site training modules
• Keeps up to date with changes in market dynamics from account to national level
• Develops knowledge on overall healthcare system at regional level to create a broad professional network
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled