Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. We were created in 2000 as a joint venture between Accenture LLP and Microsoft to combine deep industry and business expertise with the best enterprise software solutions. Today, Avanade is majority owned by Accenture.
Avanade provides state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft technology in the area of application & server infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, desktop and workplace IT solutions, massaging, collaboration …
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Expert, you will be responsible for the implementation of Microsoft-based products and technologies, such as datacenter transformation and virtualization, desktop and workplace IT infrastructure solutions, application and server infrastructure.
* Deliver technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines
* Manage multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality
* Work in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries
* Document technical issues, solutions and support information
You are involved with the following:
O365/Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects
Enterprise Messaging Migration: Migrate platforms (legacy Microsoft and 3rd-party) to Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Server 2016
Enterprise Directories: Deploy enterprise-wide business directories
Server Consolidation: Maximize resources that are under-utilized to increase reliability and centralize administration
Desktop Transformation: Execute desktop transformations
* Higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
* Hands on experience with Windows client and server operating systems is desired (internship or first work experience)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong customer focus
* You have knowledge and experience with least three of the following:
– Azure Implementation and Management
– O365 Implementation and Management
– System Center Products (SCCM / SCOM / SCVMM / SCSM / SCDPM)
– Exchange Server
– Active Directory Services
– SharePoint Server
– SQL Server
– Virtualization technologies (Server and Application)
– Scripting / Powershell
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
– A competitive salary
– A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
– A career that allows you to learn and grow.
Already interested? Contact us!
Carole De Smedt
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.