Do you want to discover and contribute to the core of the P&G supply chain, built to satisfy millions of customers every single day?
Then an internship in External Manufacturing at P&G might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
In external manufacturing, we are the living heart of the “control tower” handling many different plants working for P&G/ ensuring that each order can be fulfilled, that every product satisfies the P&G quality standards, and that the most optimized supply network is delivering day after day excellent results with great quality of our product.
WHAT KIND OF INTERNSHIP PROJECTS YOU CAN EXPECT :
* As an intern in MPD (Material, Process and Delivery), you will be embedded in a dynamic environment where operations and technical work come together. We can guarantee that no day of the year is the same as the next!
* You will lead your own exciting technical projects in the packing and packaging world. We will give you the opportunity to find and lead technical improvements on the packing lines, to handle technical dossiers and production specifications and/or to establish packing line qualification methodologies.
* P&G sets high sustainability targets for all its plants, and you will have the responsibility of taking this into account in your projects, working together with P&G teams and external manufacturer teams.
* To enable you in this path and allow you to develop your expertise in this field, you’ll be supported by a full team of specialists to overpass any challenge. You will be part of multifunctional teams with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
* We will invite you to various trainings and your manager will coach you so that you can grow both your packaging technology expertise and your management soft skills.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
* Responsibilities as of Day 1: you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and be given specific projects and responsibilities
* Continuous mentoring: you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager, likely a Brand Manager Dynamic and respectful work environment
* Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
IF YOU’RE A GOOD FIT, YOU WILL:
* Be studying a Masters’ degree;
* Have strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources;
* Feel comfortable with data analysis;
* Be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing;
* Show creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting;
* Have strong interest/experiences in packaging technologies/digital specification management/manufacturing fields;
* Have some capacity for analysis and synthesis and apply knowledge in practice.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
**Title:** *External Manufacturing Technical Internship – Packaging Team (M/F/X)*
**Location:** *BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels*
**Requisition ID:** *MFG00006656*