Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. We were created in 2000 as a joint venture between Accenture LLP and Microsoft to combine deep industry and business expertise with the best enterprise software solutions. Today, Avanade is majority owned by Accenture.
Avanade provides state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft technology in the area of application & server infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, desktop and workplace IT solutions, massaging, collaboration …
As an ERP Software Developer, you design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. You serve as technical expert on development projects and participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
Day-to-day you will:
– Design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions in AX
– Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
– Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
– Support the functional consultant in tracing during prototyping
– Develop technical specifications based on functional requirement
– Develop new components to/within the MS Dynamics AX suite
– Perform technical tests
– Maintain and repair existing applications
– Be responsible for the technical implementation of the future changes to the system for one or more functional domains.
If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
You will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers
* Higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
* Min. 1 year of development/programming experience
* Significant practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment Knowledge of .NET is a strong asset (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Strong customer focus
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
– A competitive salary
– A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
– A career that allows you to learn and grow.
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.