Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. We were created in 2000 as a joint venture between Accenture LLP and Microsoft to combine deep industry and business expertise with the best enterprise software solutions. Today, Avanade is majority owned by Accenture.
Avanade provides state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft technology in the area of application & server infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, desktop and workplace IT solutions, massaging, collaboration …
As a Senior Functional Dynamics 365 / AX Logistics Consultant :
– You are jointly responsible for delivery of large Dynamics 365 for Operations and Dynamics AX projects.
– You map the processes that are carried out at our customers in the field of logistics and related processes.
– You collect the requirements, possibly in the form of workshops and then, together with your team, make a design of the solution that supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers in the best way.
– Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented.
– You coach less experiences colleagues and you can of course also be coached by the solution architect.
– You also contribute to any aftercare, such as organizing and providing workshops for users.
If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
You will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers
– Higher Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Business or Economics
– Significant practical and functional experience with the implementation of Dynamics AX
– You have a strong knowledge of logistics modules, being certified is an advantage.
– You are able to quickly understand customer process in the field of logistics and to write a functional design.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Strong customer focus.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
– A competitive salary
– A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
– A career that allows you to learn and grow.
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.