*What do we offer you?*
* Challenging Work, not one day will be the same and you get the power to make it happen.
* You will learn from the best, build relationships & skills that will last your entire personal life.
* You will develop and grow in an agile and ambitious company where it is ok to take risks.
* Flexible work conditions, open team spirit where both your technical skills and people skills will be of great use.
* The importance of soft skills/change management.
*What we value?*
* Customer orientation
* Learning by doing
* Be healthy ambitious
* Embrace change & evolution
*What will you work on?*
* Design and deployment of CI/CD infrastructure. As part of the DevOps team, you work on and deploy the CI/CD infrastructure. At the base are tools to help automate the parts of software development related to building, testing, and deploying, facilitating continuous integration and continuous delivery. It are server-based systems that run in servlet containers. You use configuration automation (cookbooks, roles, environments, chef-vault), Tools like Docker for service and build containers, tools for the storage of binaries and tools for version control of the code. All to be integrated in the cloud for automated node management. For gluing it all together a combination of various scripting languages are required:Python, Ruby, Bash, SQL, Jenkinsfiles and Makefiles are used
* It isn’t uncommon for DevOps to be called to mentor software developers and architecture teams within an organization to teach them how to create software that is easily scalable. They also collaborate with IT and security teams to ensure quality releases. Some DevOps teams include DevSecOps, which applies DevOps principles to proactive security measures.
* DevOps Engineers need to develop looking at the big picture. Infrastructure planning is what DevOps Engineers are hired to do. The ability to plan integrations and additions across many systems, is what separates the Cloud Database Manager from the DevOps Engineer.
*Who will you work with?*
* You are part of an End-to-End Open Source, Devops & Open Network Infra team.
* You will work with Client’s Business & Technical employees to capture, discuss, create, build, deliver & verify Agile Cloud solutions.
* You work on flexible daily basis, on-site at client’s office, at DVT’s or Home-office.
* The practice manager is your responsible manager, your guide concerning career path
*What do you bring?*
* Must have:
o The necessary soft-skills set to successfully understand, challenge and translate the business needs and communicate your own needs to the relevant parties.
o Fluent Dutch and English plus good working knowledge French would be perfect.
* Extra info based on Open shift & Kubernetes
o Comprehensive experience in the design and implementation of CI & CD in DevOps Operations for Agile projects, working with technologies and platforms including Linux, Git, Openshift, Ansible.
o Good Understanding of technical as well as functional DevOps/ Prod Support.
o Implemented Micro services on RedHat OpenShift based on Kubernetes, Etcd, and Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery.
o Monitoring Openshift for understanding the performance about the host or container, such as CPU load, available memory and network I/O.
o Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance & related tasks using Openshift
o Experience in designing and implementing container orchestration systems with Redhat Openshift.
o Demonstrated experience and understanding of general source control concepts: Branching, merging, tagging, labels.
o Experience creating inventory, job templates, scheduling jobs with Ansible Tower.
* * *Interested? Contact us and become a Digital Transformaker!*
www.devoteam.be/careers • firstname.lastname@example.org • +32 2 474 05 00