PPD is seeking a Clinical Data Team Lead, for a sponsor dedicated position based in Belgium. This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
PPD works in collaboration with this pharmaceutical partner; you will be dedicated to the client projects, processes, working within their teams and systems on behalf of PPD. You should ideally be based in Belgium and be open to traveling to their office a few times per week.
We are seeking a data management professional to lead global data management studies, lead a supporting team, interact with the client, support and meet their project needs.
• Apply relevant components of the project protocol to daily tasks and direct others on how to apply to their daily tasks.
• Act as a liaison to the PM and/or client as required and communicates with management regarding all data management (DM) activities within your studies.
• Develop and maintain data management project documentation files; performs independent reviews of data management deliverables following documented CDM guidelines.
• Develop and deliver study specific training for DM project staff.
• Produce project-specific status reports for management, PM and/or clients on a regular basis. Monitors study metrics.
• You may participate in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and/or representing data management at bid defense meetings, where required.
• Assist with project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements and identifies potential out of scope activities to Project Managers and management and assists with the Contract Modification process.
• You may mentor junior level staff on all associated tasks within a study.
• Assist with the administrative and financial management of allocated projects. Performs all assigned data management activities independently and efficiently, with attention to quality.
Ideally, you will have the following:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
· Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, SOPs and client expectations
· Ability to use interactive computer programs
· Good written/ verbal communication skills with a strong command of English language and grammar; good organizational, analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client’s proprietary data
· Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven flexibility and adaptability
· Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
· Ability to train and direct study team
· Ability to set and meet timelines or be able to recognize and schedule changes in response to project demands
*__*At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team.We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We haveaflexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance.We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together.We are aglobal organisation but with a local feel.
– We have a strong will to win – We earn our customer’s trust – We are game changers – We do the right thing -We are one PPD –
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
**Job:** **Data Management*
**Title:** *Clinical Data Team Lead – Belgium – 6 month FTC*
**Location:** *BE-BE-Brussels-Brussels BE St Stevens Woluwe*
**Requisition ID:** *170388*
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group