>$200m revenues! Join the finance team of the 2nd pharmaceutical company in Belgium!
As business Partner of Leadership Team Members (Franchise Heads and Function Heads), you will oversee the entire financial planning and analysis activities (sales forecast, resources allocation, cost control) to drive value creation of the business (sales growth, profit improvement, deliver target).
• Ensure financial planning activities (Budget, Strat Plan), review key assumptions (eg MAx), challenge business in decision making process
• Build tactical and strategic analyses to drive optimal decision in terms of sales value creation and resources allocation.
• Deliver monthly forecast (LO, spotlanding)
• Monitor and manage risks & opportunities (financial, business), propose and drive implementation of correction plans if needed
• Analyze and control spending of business operations
• Monitor monthly closing activities, in collaboration with FSC (Financial Shared Services Center)
• Ensure effective communication of financial information (dashboards, business reviews)
• Be part of transverse projects (within Finance or in collaboration with business operations)
BPA MANAGER PHARMACEUTICALS (Business Planning & Analysis)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• A university degree in Finance or Economics is required.
• You need to be fluent in English (written and spoken), Dutch or French is a plus.
• You are a high potential profile, willing to take up international challenge.
• You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in audit or controlling, preferably in an international company.
• You have a very strong business acumen and are customer focus
• You display strong analytical skills and financial knowledge
• You are result driven, being able to perform in a challenging environment
• You inspire internal clients to achieve high financial standards
• You are a team player, pro-active, with good communication and interpersonal skills
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Audit & Finance
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
NOV PHA BEL