We, at Avanade, help companies introduce new technologies by providing deep expertise in different domains with a high focus on quality.
As a Solution Developer you will focus on developing and testing critical enterprise solutions, designing and implementing innovative applications based on the .NET Framework, integrating chat bots and artificial intelligence with Microsoft Cognitive Services or other advanced components of the Microsoft stack.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives using the Microsoft technologies including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. By participating in large projects you will gain in management skills, technical competences, planning and coaching capabilities.
More specifically you will:
* Take part in developing technical specifications based on functional requirements
* Take part in designing and developing components of the proposed technical solution
* Perform tests according to a given test plan, document results and ensure quality
* Provide operational support, identify and escalate problems
* Innovate existing and integrated applications
* Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
* Development experience with .NET 4.8, .NET Core, C#, Visual Studio and VS Code
* Good skills in the Microsoft ecosystem and the tools/technologies mentioned above.
* You are knowledgeable on Robotic Process Automation solutions like BluePrism, UIPath and Automation Anywhere.
* You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: Dutch, French & English
* Results oriented and self-motivated
* Strong customer service skills
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
* A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade.
* A competitive salary with a package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
* A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.