Territory Development ManagerSydney, New South Wales
+ What you need to know about the job
+ Related Content
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Primary Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Other Locations:Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Job Category:Inside Sales
Shift:No shift premium (Australia)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as a Territory Development Manager, you would
+ Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
+ Manage a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans.
+ Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
+ Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
+ Understands client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
+ Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• Holding a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
• Perennial experienced in sales of products or solutions
• Savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
• Knowledgeable on direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
• High self-motivated, powerful and a team player
• Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status