Australia – New South Wales, Sydney – AU
Our Rail Team is looking for a highly experienced Project Manager to join our team in Sydney. This role will see you working closely with the Rail Team Leader and Civil Infrastructure (CI) Group Director.
You will be responsible for growing our business by developing client relationships, inspiring and mentoring our team, and delivering project outcomes all through technical excellence. We are looking for someone who will collaborate with the broader AECOM across Australia, New Zealand and globally to bring the best of AECOM to our clients in NSW.
How will you will achieve this:
* Fulfilling key project roles such as Bid Director, Bid Manager, Project Director, Project Manager, or others on major rail projects.
* Through building client relationships using personal network and expanding these relationships with colleagues at AECOM
* Through broad relationship building within the CI business and across senior levels of the Australia and New Zealand business
* Through extensive collaboration and effective influencing to meet team and project goals and objectives
* Strong leadership
* You will be an individual who is not afraid to step forward and take accountability
* You will be someone with strong leadership of people, brings people together and drives them towards a common goal
* Strong technical acumen and a demonstrable history of success in delivery of projects
* Someone with a hunger to win work and grow business and lead in the infrastructure sector
* A straight talker
* A person who has built a credible reputation and a position of trust in the market
* Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Engineering
**Business Line** Transportation
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 235562BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.