We ensure the success of our groundbreaking technology through infrastructure health monitoring, quick response time, and unparalleled customer intimacy. We are top-notch engineers from leading virtualization, compute, and networking companies with the ability to handle all problems that come our way. Working closely with Sales and Software Engineers, the support team acts as our customers’ champions.
Nutanix is seeking well-rounded, junior and senior, customer-facing Systems Reliability Engineer. You will support our cloud solution and provide an enriched and successful product experience. You will need to be the champion for Nutanix, by providing an over the top support experience to our customers leveraging our cloud solution.
Our Frame solution is the future of software distribution. We’ve developed the world’s first cloud platform allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run virtually any desktop applications on any device from their web browser.
– Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues.
– Improve serviceability of the product by testing new features.
– Provide analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimize risks in the field.
– Define and drive changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from customers and field implementations.
– Work with technology partners (e.g. Amazon, Microsoft) to resolve issues and push improvements in our ecosystem.
– Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases.
– Provide support on weekdays and also off-hours on an as needed and scheduled rotational basis.
– Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix stack.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
– The passion and ability to learn new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
– Willingness to work in a fast-growing company with huge potential.
– Travel up to 10% is expected due to product training.
**Qualifications and Experience:**
– Relevant work experience troubleshooting Windows Server operating systems (including AD and networking components) or Virtualization (preferably VMware ESXi).
– 3+ years experience with Windows Administration.
– 3+ years experience with Windows operating systems.
– Experience with AWS or Azure cloud solutions.
– Basic knowledge of Powershell.
– BS in Engineering or CS (or equivalent technical degree and 2+ years work experience).