We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Customer Implementation Services (CIS) provides implementation of new and existing MasterCard electronic payment products and services.
As a Specialist you will coordinate processing implementation projects of technical and non-technical nature. In a customer-facing environment, you will deliver standard and occasionally complex implementation projects, ensuring their quality and reliability by applying Mastercard project coordination methodology.
The focus of the work will be on infrastructure, connectivity, additional business, new products & services, supporting the Mastercard transaction processing growth in the Asia Pacific.
• Managing multiple medium-sized project/initiatives; working through standard and complex projects, manage the technical quality of Mastercard’s customer and their processor’s transaction processing host interfaces with Mastercard’s processing networks
• Through discussion with customers, translate the needs into implementation activities, and guides customers with the established implementation procedures, standard specification and required documentation to provide end-to-end project execution throughout processing implementation projects.
• Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology
• Liaise and work with internal teams across the globe
• Provide end-to-end project execution throughout processing implementation projects.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation activities.
• Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc…) to be provided by customers,
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
All About You
• Previous experience within the Payments Industry and Loyalty program implementation is desired
• EMV/Contactless Hands-on Project Experience or Mobile Payment with understanding of OAuth protocol or any APIs that is used for authentication or authorization is a big plus
• Your previous role included managing multiple complex/key project in a fast-ever changing environment
• You demonstrate strong communication skills with internal teams & customers both on technical and the business on various levels of engagement through conference calls or emails or face to face meeting with customer
• You constantly provide and request input/feedback to make your work more efficient and improve the team’s performance & processes overall
• You work well with other team members to support our customer during and after implementation phase
• You are highly motivated, enterprising team player
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project desirable
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
• Understanding of payment transaction processing and industry business principles.
• Understanding of Mastercard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for Mastercard brands
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ email@example.com_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
**Requisition ID:** R-108064