**Who is Mastercard?**
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Security Monitoring and Response Analyst – Crisis Management – Sydney
Senior Security Monitoring and Response Analyst
The Crisis Management Team is a group within Corporate Security that has been specifically trained to manage and resolve any major crisis that could impact our people, property, business, technology, finance, or brand
The Team takes leadership on behalf of Mastercard in responding to such incidents
This position will be responsible for strategically managing global incident response and emergency management efforts
This role will research, analyze, report, track, and facilitate the resolution of incidents as part of Crisis Management Team
• Have you ever been responsible for managing a major incident or crisis?
• Do you work well under pressure?
• Do you possess strong analytical capabilities, and written and oral communication skills?
• Manage high-risk or large scale global incidents that occur in accordance with documented processes, including managing day-to-day operational aspects of crisis management and identify opportunities to improve and streamline processes
• Collect details and manage assigned tasks stemming from an incident and disseminate communications to internal stakeholder teams
• Liaise with regional teams to respond to global incidents
• Coordinate the program management, coordination, development, training, and support of crisis management
• Ensure strict confidentiality with all records, documents, communications, and information related to incidents
All About You
• Exceptional communication skills, including with respect to developing communication strategies and drafting communications in a crisis response situation
• Relevant security experience with advanced technical capabilities and expertise in incident and crisis response and emergency management is a plus
• Strong executive presence and experience in managing without direct authority and the ability to influence peers and superiors
• Motivated self-starter with ability to excel at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment while staying calm under pressure
• Outstanding time management, planning, and organizational skills with the ability to shift priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship skills with proven experience in relationship building and partnership
• Excellent project management skills and experience in managing multi-functional teams
• CISSP, CBCP, GCIH, CISM or CIPP certifications are highly desirable, however not essential
• Familiarity with in state and international data breach notification laws
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ firstname.lastname@example.org_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
**Requisition ID:** R-108361