**Who is Mastercard?**
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Network Operations (Service Assurance Team)
Mastercard’s Operational Command Centre (OCC) partners with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for Mastercard infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation. Our Centre’s operating model is 24x7x365.
We are pleased to announce the establishment of an Operation Command Centre in Mastercard’s Australian Tech Hub. Based in St Leonards the OCC will enable us to provide our clients with a full follow-the-sun operation, by working closely with our other Centres in the US and India.
The Service Assurance Team (SAT) within the OCC operates as a direct point of contact to liaise between the OCC, all regional support teams, and all Mastercard Operations and Technology (O&T) support teams to drive operational focus for OCC leadership and personnel.
• As a Senior Network Analyst within the SAT you will provide project management and appropriate representation for the OCC by identifying functional requirements, reviewing and signing off on Operational Service Agreements (OSA), coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and developing proper training tailored to meet the specific needs of the OCC.
• Review current toolset used in the OCC to identify gaps and consult with core support teams to identify timely and cost effective solutions.
• Identify and implement automation opportunities.
• Enforce process standardisation by developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), implementing version control on all documentation, and providing consistent communications to the OCC.
• Drive operational alignment between O&T and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) through the development of processes, documentation, and training.
• Provide Incident Management for the entire MasterCard enterprise, by performing daily/weekly/monthly quality auditing, metrics reporting & communication, as well as post mortem activities as requested.
• Demonstrates general understanding in 5 of the 5 expertise areas in the OCC (UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, Debit, Network), and is a subject matter expert in one of the two focus groups in the OCC (Transactions Processing, File Transfer). Furthermore, has a holistic understanding of how all the pieces of the OCC fit together.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have you worked in a functional project management team?
• Do you like to come up with solutions to tough problems?
• Do you have strong analytical skills?
• Identify gaps in current tool functionality, procedures, and training used in the Mastercard Operations Command Center (OCC) in support of daily operations.
• Perform project management and representation on behalf of the OCC.
• Consult with core support teams to identify and implement automation opportunities and tool enhancements
• Develop documentation and deliver training to OCC personnel to drive efficiency in the operations environment.
• Develop, analyse, and present metrics to measure efficiencies for various environments within Mastercard.
• High degree of interaction with the OCC, core support teams, and key stakeholders.
• Incident Management for all of Mastercard including monthly audits, creating reports, trend identification/communication, and post mortem follow up with key stakeholders.
All About You
• Suitable candidates must have a general knowledge of the 1 of the following 5 areas in the OCC (UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, Debit, Network), basic Authorisation concepts, and project management
• Prior experience with Microsoft SharePoint and IBM Tivoli products whilst not essential is highly desirable
• You have strong problem and troubleshooting skills
• You demonstrate comfort in influencing and building relationships internally and externally to achieve successful business outcomes
• Effective organisation skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong communication skills able to bridge all levels of the organisation up and down to create a shared knowledge and understanding of project details, issues and solutions.
• Suitable candidates will have a passion for learning and thrive in a fast paced environment
• You are a strong team player, resilient and are able to work autonomously
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ email@example.com_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
**Requisition ID:** R-107490