Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
At Procter & Gamble (P&G), our best-in-class and trusted brands such as Pantene, Gillette, Oral-B, Olay and Vicks touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. If you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and are seeking continuous learning and development opportunities apply with P&G today.
*Overview of the Role*
As Sales Coordinator – Independent Pharmacy, you will be responsible for supporting the Independent Pharmacy Sales Team. You will play a crucial role as part of a diverse, growth-focused team, providing administrative support to the National Account Managers and Team Leader. Examples of this include but are not limited to data entry and extraction, promotion and display submissions, organization of sales samples, and POSM management.
This role reports to the Pharmacy Team Leader and will be based in our Melbourne office.
*What success looks like:*
* Excellent ability to work with others or in a team environment
* Excellent time management skills and operational discipline
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to exercise good judgment and problem solve
* A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to learn
* Professional orientation and ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
The position will be responsible for the following key tasks:
* Creating and submitting new line forms to customers and wholesalers
* Generating from Account Management Plans, promotion, and display planners
* Managing Invoice and Proof of Performance process for Agency partners
* Managing POSM and catalog feature process for Independent Pharmacy Team
* Bachelor degree or equivalent required
* At least 1-year experience in relevant sales administrative position
* Intermediate IT skills and knowledge of the MS Office suite of programs particularly MS Excel functions
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
**Title:** *Sales Administrator*
**Requisition ID:** *SLS00004930*