Australia – New South Wales, Sydney – AU
The Project Development Officer is responsible for supporting the project team in the early development of road and bridge infrastructure projects through business case development and approval to completion of the strategic assessment design phase. Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
* Provide project support services to Project Development staff by contributing to the development, analysis, review and evaluation of options to ensure high quality, cost-effective and functional project outcomes.
* Assist with project scoping activities and draft project development briefs to support the delivery of high-quality project technical services, documentation and business cases.
* Assist Project Development staff with regular, timely and accurate quality assurance reporting, programming and cost forecasting.
* Provide timely and accurate advice to stakeholders regarding project development to contribute to project success.
* Demonstrated skills in supporting the development of transport and transport infrastructure projects, including integrated transport, active transport and public transport.
* Demonstrated project support skills and experience including understanding of project management principles and techniques.
* We are looking for someone who can work effectively within large project teams to achieve optimum project development outcomes.
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Program and Project Management
**Business Line** Construction Services
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 235473BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.