Australia – New South Wales, Sydney – AU
The primary purpose of this role is to provide high level, administrative and clerical support to senior management. This includes managing and coordinating administrative processes and liaising with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the senior manager to support the effective operation of the branch.
A previous background in State or Federal Government would be highly beneficial in understanding our program and working closely with Roads Maritime Services, Transport for New South Wales, State Government, as well as AECOM Engineers and Project Managers.
* Experience in clerical and administrative support, through the preparation of correspondence including meeting minutes and memoranda, maintenance of documents and files, and undertaking other routine duties as directed.
* Coordination background and including, managing competing priorities, arranging meeting schedules, travel arrangements and monitoring email and telephone calls.
* Organising meetings and conferences, including arranging venues, catering, sending invitations, and preparation of agendas and meeting documentation.
* Ability to manage the workflow correspondence tracking system to ensure timely responses to all internal and external correspondence by registering incoming correspondence, coordinating the allocation and distribution of correspondence to the relevant business areas and through the monitoring of all follow up actions.
* Provide a high standard of customer service in the delivery of duties to support the organisation and meet our customer’s needs.
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Administrative Support / Secretarial
**Business Line** Construction Services
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Position Status** Part-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 236094BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.