DePuy Synthes is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment.
Our Spine division offers one of the world’s most diverse portfolios of spinal-care solutions for both traditional and minimally invasive spine surgery.
This is an exciting sales opportunity to join our VIC team based in Melbourne.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers;
• Building & developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff;
• The ability to deliver training and support to customers, ensuring they are conversant with the use of the DePuy Synthes products;
• Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads;
• Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry; and
• Build collaborative relationships across the wider J&J Medical and DePuy Synthes teams.
Key to your success will be your confidence in your ability to work effectively in the operating theatre, demonstrating a high level of clinical expertise whilst being extremely effective at imparting information of a highly technical nature.
The desired requirements for this role include:
• A successful track record in the orthopaedic or surgical medical device sector is preferred;
• A relevant background in Nursing (theatre), Physiotherapy, Science or other related disciplines would also be highly considered;
• Drive & personal motivation to succeed;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• Strong organisational and planning skills;
• An ability to work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes;
• The ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders; and
• The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)