**CBS BUSINESS UNIT:** Network 10
**JOB TYPE:** Full-Time Staff
**JOB LOCATION:** Pyrmont,AUS
We’re Network 10 (Hello!), a division of CBS Studios international – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple. We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean? Put simply, we’ve got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels – 10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold – and our digital platform 10 Play and all over Australia.
But that’s not all. We also love sharing great content on our news and entertainment site 10 Daily and soon, you’ll all get to enjoy 10 All Access, our subscription video on demand service, has to offer. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got.
Seriously, switch over right now.
There’s so much happening here at Network 10. Entertainment. News. Sport. Reality. We’re delivering exciting new content across TV and Digital platforms and we’re part of the global media company ViacomCBS.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager to join the digital Product team. The team is responsible for a suite of digital products across web, mobile applications, Smart TVs, gaming consoles & more.
What is the role?
You will be part of the Product team delivering on strategic initiatives for Network 10, with a focus on 10 play, one of Australia’s best catch-up video brands. Reporting to the Head of Product (Digital Media), you will help to deliver and own parts of an ambitious roadmap to transform the way users consume video.
About the job
You will take a hands-on approach to planning and delivery across many products/platforms.
Key activities include gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, improving customer feedback and communication workflows, monitoring competitors and industry trends, working with marketing and sales to ensure we deliver on sponsorship/competition commitments, owning BAU and SEO priorities and working closely with design, development, content and research teams.
As a Product Manager you will be empowered to make recommendations on how we deliver products that truly delight our customers.
You will have:
* at least 2 years working in an product manager, project manager, development or producer role.
* experience working in an agile development environment, ideally within digital media
* excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* understanding of user-centred design and user testing
* Enthusiastic attitude with strong communication and organisation skills. You’re proactive and you play well with others.
Brownie points for:
* Demonstrating tech-savvy achievements
* Understanding of video streaming, digital advertising and SEO
* Experience in a media, adtech or martech company
* Experience gathering requirements and writing user stories
* Experience in managing concurrent online projects or cross-functional teams
* Understanding of analytics and interpreting data
* Relevant tertiary qualifications
Sound like you?
If you’re ready for a new challenge and you’d like to join a dynamic Product team, we’d love to talk! Start by applying via the link.
Please note Network Ten has a strict policy on recruitment agencies, we will not accept agency applications #sorrynotsorry
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled