Experian A/NZ is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team in Melbourne, within our Data Quality & Targeting division, specifically for our Data Quality solutions.
Experian Data Quality is a global leader in providing data quality software and services. We help our clients to proactively manage the quality of their data through world class validation, matching, enrichment and profiling capabilities. With flexible SaaS and on-premise deployment models, Experian Data Quality software allows organisations around the world to truly connect with their customers by delivering intelligent interactions, every time.
We are looking for an insightful individual to help drive the A/NZ go to market strategy of our Data Quality business. This role requires working closely with the local and global teams to be the translator between global and local requirements and product development needs and successfully execute on the product strategy. You will provide product support for program strategy, operational readiness and on-going sales support.
*What you’ll need to bring to the party*
* You’ll have*strong customer empathy*and ability to identify genuine customer problems
* You’ll be driven to innovate, to find new problems and to design better ways to solve existing problems
* You’ll have*the right mix of technical and commercial understanding*and be the central point between technical and non-technical teams.
* You will have experience working with or an understanding of APIs
*What you’ll be doing*
* *Partnering with Global Product Development, Professional Services, Sales and our Partners*to define and launch end-to-end Data Quality solutions for our clients in Australia and New Zealand
* Execution of global & regional product roadmap with support from regional stakeholders
* Maintain regional go-to-market plans, including launch of new products, services, capabilities
* Define new product messaging, positioning and pricing in conjunction with key stakeholders.
* Produce product marketing /sales collateral and training in support of product launch
* Translate regional customer and prospect needs into well-defined business requirements, and build regional product roadmap
* Analyse reporting data and conduct win/loss analysis to understand where Experian products are performing and how best to drive their growth
* Be the subject matter expert about Experian data and products in client conversations
* Support the discovery, expansion, and onboarding of new business partners
*More about you*
* A strong desire to learn the data quality market space by conducting market research, meeting clients, prospects and industry analysts, aligning with sales with professional services, attending industry events as well as performing competitive analysis
* You will be curious and strive to*build a deep understanding of our customers and their needs*
* A problem solver who will guide our team to create innovative and frictionless solutions
* A self-starter with*a track record of delivering results*across the finish line
* A strong collaborator who constantly seeks internal and external feedback on ideas and solutions
* Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills
* *Strong customer facing skills and communication*
* Passion for data and analytics is desirable
* Experience working with or having an understanding of APIs is highly regarded
* Bonus points for experience within the data quality software space
**Job:** **Product Management*
**Title:** *Product Manager*
**Requisition ID:** *21300*