Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Drive a service culture and create an in-store culture that brings the Nike brand to life
* Ensure payroll compliance, create rosters and zone charts, and adhere to cash management standards
* Assist the store to achieve financial objectives
* Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the Operations team
* Operational excellence: including Facilities Management, HR and Loss Prevention programs, and managing break room communications
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
* A passion for the NIKE brand
* Minimum 3 years general Retail experience
* Minimum 1 year team leadership experience
* Outstanding communication skills
* Solid organization skills
* Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems
Applicants must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
A great opportunity has become available to join the Nike Retail team in the role of Operations Coach at the Canberra Outlet Centre; this is a permanent position reporting to the Head Coach. The mission of the Operations Coach is to assist in the implementation of programs, process and initiatives to drive business results and premium consumer service.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.