The Membership Recruitment Manager establishes strategic plans and drives initiatives to recruit new YPO members and form new YPO chapters in collaboration with the Chapter Membership Officer(s) for the assigned geography and/or specific chapters and in accordance with YPO’s strategic direction. They will also evaluate the potential for YPO membership development within the assigned geography.
• Collaborate with other team members within the assigned geography to identify leads suitable to the chapters’ needs and opportunities for new member recruitment and chapter development.
• Manage all applications assigned to the geography from the YPO portal according to the established policies and process, aiming for the highest conversion of prospects to members.
• Accountable and responsible to achieve new member and new chapter goals for the assigned geography and collaborate with the membership team to achieve global membership goals.
• Identify the market potential and the opportunities for new member recruitment and new chapter development short term and long term within the assigned geography.
• Establish and nurture relationships with chapter membership officers, regional membership officers and other stakeholders involved in new member recruitment and new chapter development.
• Serve as a resource and partner to the chapter membership officers in their process of identifying and recruiting new members and in implementing membership development initiatives to achieve chapter recruitment goals.
• Consult with the chapter membership officers to identify recruitment challenges. Design and recommend new recruitment plans and relevant chapter goals.
• Design and recommend new recruitment plans and relevant chapter goals to regional membership officers and for the development of new chapters.
• Train and keep chapter membership officers up-to-date with Salesforce processes relevant to prospect and application processing.
• Analyze data and provide reports to the chapter and regional officers and the management team within the assigned geography.
• Provide forecasts on new member recruitment and chapter development within the assigned geography.
• Maintain a high level of YPO membership policy knowledge and serve as an advisor to the members and the management team.
• Serve as the communication channel of any membership policy changes for the members and the management team within the assigned geography.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist members to renew their yearly membership, join a secondary chapter, transfer to another chapter and transition from YPO to YPO Gold.
• Prepare presentations and reports for regional officers and attend meetings as required by the scope of business.
• Identify prospect management support requirements in SalesForce and work with the Senior Manager, Membership Recruitment to develop solutions.
• Provide feedback to the department on market trends and competitive threats and recommends tactics to address them.
• Works on specific projects, such as officer training workshops, as assigned by the Senior Manager, Membership Recruitment.
• High level of professionalism and stature to interact easily with prospects, C-level executives, high-profile corporate leaders and YPO members.
• Versed in indirect sales with the ability to execute at the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
• Results driven with the ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals through relationship building, and collaboration.
• Ability to assess market data and information and to design and execute multiple plans to achieve the goal accordingly (think globally, act locally).
• Ability to design and execute projects from start to end.
• Ability to operate successfully within a fast-moving environment and to adjust to changes according to the strategic needs of the organization.
• Ability to work, understand and respect the multicultural profile of the members and the management team.
• Facility to operate with a wide degree of creativity and to work independently and remotely.
At least five years of experience in a not-for profit or service industry environment.
At least three years of experience in indirect sales as an account manager.
Sales experience preferably in a not-for-profit organization highly desired.
Proven record of achieving targets and supporting business development and customer base potential within an organization.
Proven history of building strong customer partnerships resulting in high levels of customer service.
Experienced in use of client relationship management software. Experience with SalesForce highly preferred.
Salesforce trained or proven experience
Able to travel as required
YPO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. YPO takes pride in supporting a diverse workforce and demonstrates this through its policies and practices. YPO does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
External Company URL: https://www.ypo.org/
EOE: YPO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. YPO takes pride in supporting a diverse workforce and demonstrates this through its policies and practices. YPO does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.