**Who is Mastercard?**
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Delivery
All About Us
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team – Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Manager, Product Delivery
Prepaid Management Services is the division of MasterCard that concentrates on Prepaid Solutions such as our Multi-Currency CashPassport product.
Traditionally focused on the Travel sector this business unit is driving forward Prepaid throughout the world with innovative and leading solutions that we integrate with Global brands.
As a part of our Product Delivery team and reporting to the Director, Product Delivery, the Manager, Product Delivery is required to plan, lead, direct and control the delivery of diverse cross functional projects both for external and internal clients of Mastercard.
The role will drive major initiatives across the Asia Pacific for Prepaid to include vertical expansion from Travel into other strategic areas of growth.
• Do you have a strong understanding and experience in the financial services industry?
• Do you have experience reviewing, contributing, shaping and influencing contracts with clients and third parties?
• Responsible for the project management and delivery of products/platforms and services
• Partners with the stakeholders to ensure clear & required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan
• Acts as the knowledge expert on products and the most effect means of delivery
• Oversees development of delivery process maps that articulate all assets and functions to be coordinated
• Supports the product delivery process by contributing to the development of delivery process maps and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
• Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
• Supports Product Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
• Researches problem requests and responds to inquiries on products and tools for internal and customers
• Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
• Leads identification of customer needs and contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs
• Will produce presentation materials, analytics and reports for customer or internal communications
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions in Product and Technology to complete deliver and customer support tasks
All About You
• Professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Good understanding of all of Mastercard’s product delivery process
• Experience working within the Pre-paid sector would be an advantage but significant experience within Financial Services within project management
• Demonstrable experience of operating comfortably with ambiguity and developing strategies to gain clarity
• Strong customer focus with the ability to translate customer needs in accurate requirements whilst maintaining a cost-effective solution for all parties.
• Excellent presentation skills both written and oral and able to communicate across a diverse audience from technical resource through to Executives.
• Proven experience of planning and delivering projects both within a structured methodology and in an adaptive methodology across the full project lifecycle.
• Proven Analysis and technology awareness
• Proven experience of end to end management of multiple Change Programmes / Projects
• Experience managing relationships with stakeholders across multiple business units
• Proven experience delivering major changes to a core system / implementation of new systems, technology and processes.
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ firstname.lastname@example.org_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
**Requisition ID:** R-108063