Industry Principal – Government
Job Category: Marketing
Location: Australia – Canberra
Meet Our Team:
The Government Industry Markets Team provides Subject Matter Expertise and Thought leadership regionally, to support, define and execute appropriate resources, engagement strategy and relevant product offerings to create a successful go to market strategy and increase win rates within Pega’s Government Industry vertical
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Analyst and Gartner reports describe Pega as Market Leaders in Cloud Based Decision Making Platforms and CRM software. Pegasystems is headquartered in the US, and with a footprint of 5000 people globally, we have been growing at 30% each year. In this truly unique Mind Share and Market Share building role, you will leverage your deep expertise in Federal and State government departments operations within Australia and/or APAC, to help our sales & consulting teams provide top class technology solutions on large business critical transformation projects for our clients.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
1. _C_ _reate and tailor world class content to support government sales teams’ efforts in penetrating and radiating in focus markets._
2. Manage Pega’s Government Platform product roadmap
3. Create regional plans based on market trends and general win themes. Define applicable engagement strategies and market offerings
4. Providing the governance that holds the stakeholder teams to account for a shared vision to win in the market.
5. Activation of relevant engagement strategies by way of creation of content such as whitepapers, e-books, and enablement decks.
6. Contribute towards sales pursuit by way of creating demo scripts, competitive intel, RFXs, tenders, participation in oral presentations, selection of relevant customer references.
7. Ensuring Pega Government sales teams in separate regions of global trends and wins
8. Representing Pega at relevant events and meet-ups to raise brand awareness within a target industry segment
Who You Are:
1. A Government industry expert with a career spanning 20+ years of experience across government departments and within Software, IT services or technology consulting companies
2. 15-20 years of experience working within Federal and/or State government departments in various positions and 5-10 years of experience within technology/consulting companies
3. A thought leader, with exceptional consulting and advisory skills
4. A strong commercial acumen with proven experience working closely with sales function within technology companies
5. Passionate about driving outcomes in fast paced environments.
6. Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
What You’ve Accomplished:
Pega Offers You:
+ Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
+ Continuous learning and development opportunities
+ An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
+ Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 10278
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact.