We are looking for a commercially focused FP&A Manager with demonstrated track record in providing strategic insights, commercial judgement and stakeholder management to execute key projects, increase business performance and grow profitability in a fast paced and complex organization. Acting as the 2nd in-charge to the Associate Director, Finance, you will be responsible for providing accurate results and analysis to the business in a timely manner whilst liaising with other functions.
* Preparation of annual budget, monthly forecasts (Product Sales, Service, GP and TWC), weekly Risk & Opportunity updates.
* Carry out monthly major projects review with Project Managers, Supply chain and Project Accountant and highlight risks and opportunities.
* Prepare Business cases, evaluating business initiatives, marketing programs, capital requests and new projects.
* Evaluate and improve processes to drive efficiencies and accuracies.
* Manage accurate and timely month-end reports; providing insightful commentaries enabling a clear view of business performance.
* Analyse current and past trends in KPIs including all areas of revenue, gross margin, SGA, CapitalExpenditure and TWC.
* Collaborate with the Planning & Analysis Team in Singapore/Manila to drive continuous improvement of effective, concise and relevant reporting tools and reports for the business.
* Manage relationships with business and functional leaders
* Lead the team to continuously improve our month-end and year-end processes, seeking to improve efficiency in project accounting, forecasting and month end reporting
* Other ad-hoc Reporting and Analysis as assigned
* A tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance and professional membership of CPA or CA level
* At least 5 years’ experience in financial accounting, external audit, financial analysis and management, commercial business planning and budgeting in a large, complex organisation
* Experience in ERP, preferably Oracle
* Proven ability to analyse and redesign business reporting processes, to implement improvements and ability to lead and manage organisational change.
* Strong analytical skills, intellectual rigour and experience across a broad range of commercial issues, incorporating complex problem solving and financial modelling
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of SQL, Essbase and Power BI is highly desirable
* Good communication skills in both oral and written
* Ability to think creatively and work across functions
* Self-motivated, results oriented and can work under high pressure
**Job:** **Accounting & Finance*
**Title:** *Financial Planning & Analysis Manager*
**Location:** *Australia-New South Wales-Bella Vista*
**Requisition ID:** *2000000929*