The Exablaze acquisition will bring together Cisco’s global reach, extensive sales and support teams, and broad technology and manufacturing base, with Exablaze’s cutting-edge low-latency networking, layer 1 switching, timing and time synchronization technologies, and low-latency FPGA expertise.
What You’ll Do
* Architect and implement complex FPGA based systems.
* Analyse and debug FPGA systems.
* Develop verification environments and build test plans.
* Interact with customers on debugging and gathering requirements.
* Help define, evolve and support our FPGA firmware development methodology.
* Collaborate with software, hardware, sales and customer support teams.
* Mentor and coach colleagues.
Who You Are
* 5-10 years of industry experience.
* BS/MS/PhD in Electronics/Computer/Electrical engineering.
* Fluent in one of the HDL (Hardware Description Languages) from the following list: Verilog/VHDL/SystemVerilog.
* Experience with one or more from the following areas: RTL coding, simulation, verification, timing analysis, hardware debugging.
* Experience in one of the programming languages from the following list: C/C++.
* Experience in Linux.
* Experience in networking protocols (10G/1G/25G Ethernet, TCP-IP) .
* Experience in scripting languages from the following list: Python/Bash/Perl.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.