**CBS BUSINESS UNIT:** Network 10
**JOB TYPE:** Full-Time Staff
**JOB LOCATION:** Pyrmont,AUS
We’re Network 10 (Hello!), a division of CBS Studios international – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple. We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean? Put simply, we’ve got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels – 10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold – and our digital platform 10 Play and all over Australia.
But that’s not all. We also love sharing great content on our news and entertainment site 10 Daily and soon, you’ll all get to enjoy 10 All Access, our subscription video on demand service, has to offer. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got.
Seriously, switch over right now.
With so much happening right now at 10, it is no wonder this exciting opportunity has come up! We’re looking for someone who’s all about employment relations. If you are seeking a challenge or looking to bring your employment or industrial relations experience to a fast-paced broadcast environment, we want to hear from you!
But enough about us.
We have an exciting position for an Employment Relations Lead to join the national HR team based in Sydney. This position will report to the Head of HR and work closely with the HR Business Partnering team to deliver innovative, practical and commercial employee relations advice to 10.
Your familiarity with modern awards and knowledge of the Fair Work Act will be essential to your success in this role. Your ability to spot the details, pull projects together and become very familiar with our Enterprise Agreement are also important.
You’ll get to do stuff like this:
* Provide commercial Employment Relations advice and recommendations to the HR team and senior management team;
* Lead and implement a range of Employment Relations projects;
* You’ll manage a small team – our HR Coordinator and contract ER specialist;
* Provide subject matter expertise on industrial instruments, ER trends and best practice to meet business challenges and
* Conducting compliance and contract reviews, employee and manager training and lots more!
The things that describe you:
* You’ll live and breathe our core values here at 10: Being brave, you stay hungry and believe in backing each other at work.
* You are an ER guru! This means at least 4 years employment law experience in an in-house legal and/or specialist team;
* You have negotiated and implemented Enterprise Agreements and advised compliance + all facets of employment law (the Fair Work Act, Modern Awards etc);
* Interpersonal skills are a strength and you’ve worked with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior leaders and regulators;
* Being a team player comes naturally to you + you also have some experience supervising others (directly or indirectly) and
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, with Excel skills a particular advantage.
So, if you’re passionate about TV and media, love Employment Relations and you’re ready for a new creative challenge, let’s talk! Start by applying via the link.
Please note Network Ten has a strict policy on recruitment agencies, we will not accept agency applications #sorrynotsorry
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled