CMA CGM is the world’s third largest container shipping company with headquarters in Marseilles, France. The Group offers a complete range of activities including shipping, handling facilities in port as well as logistics on land. The Australian group consists of CMA CGM Australia, ANL Container Line Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of CMA CGM group) and a shared back office department CMA CGM Group Agencies Australia (CCGAA) with centralised offices in Melbourne and branch offices in all Australian states.
We now have a fantastic 12-month fixed term position available in our Melbourne office. Reporting to the Regional eBusiness Manager Oceania, the eCommerce Specialist will –
• Act as the primary point of call for CMA CGM Group e-Business applications in OCEANIA region for support and training to customers and internal staff members.
• Participate in the evolution of eBusiness products in OCEANIA region.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following skills and experience –
• Unlimited working rights in Australia
• Bachelors Degree in related field (Information Technology, Business or Marketing)
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications
• Knowledge of business system terminology and concepts.
• Proven ability to work autonomously
• Exceptional Customer Service Orientation
• Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills
• Excellent presentation skills
We are looking for a motivated individual who thrives under pressure and can work towards deadlines. In return, the CMA CGM group provide unlimited opportunities to grow your career throughout our wide international network. If this sounds like a career for you, we would like to hear from you.