If you are a LICENCED ELECTRICIAN with a qualification in electronics (or just an amazing knowledge of electronics) you are the person we are looking for!
Currently an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced UPS Technician to join our winning team of Customer Engineers.
In this interesting role, you will be responsible for providing project commissioning, field repairs, maintenance and technical support to our customers both autonomously and in a team. Our Customer Engineers are leaders in the field and have a reputation for providing high level of customer service by completing service work in an efficient, professional and prompt manner.
*Primary duties of the role include:*
* Carrying out commissioning, servicing and fault diagnosis of power products and equipment in accordance with service contract
* Providing new opportunities for the Sales and Service divisions
* Providing written and oral service reports to customers
* Participation in after-hours call out work and some short duration country work is involved
*To be successful in this role, you will need to have:*
* Relevant trade qualification with an Electrical License is mandatory
* Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering would be an advantage
* Experience in servicing UPS or Controls (PLC)
* Demonstrated experience working in servicing and maintaining UPS or associated equipment is preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong commitment to OH&S in the workplace
* Ability to work independently or within a team environment
* A current driver’s license
This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly enthusiastic and customer-focused professional. As part of our attractive salary package we offer a fully maintained vehicle.
Apply today by clicking the apply button and submitting your Resume.
You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia to be considered for this position.
**Title:** *Customer Engineer – Power*
**Requisition ID:** *2000000498*