**Consulting Technical Manager – Oracle Documaker**
* Architect and guide the overall Documaker implementation from a technical perspective.
* Participate in the decision-making process for all system changes and design.
* Design the Documaker configurations and end-to-end process flow to address client specific requirements.
* Design Documaker system architecture and deployment options based on client hardware availability.
* Design, Develop & Implement Documaker integration with Oracle Insurance Policy Administration.
* Liaise with Oracle Product Management and Engineering teams to review system design and implement feedback based on prior implementations.
* Liaise with client Technology and Business teams to architect and implement the Documaker system.
* Lead and guide the Technical Consultants in configuring Documaker as per client business requirements.
* Train client users on Documaker features and usage.
* Train client Technology team on Documaker configurations and features.
* Liaise with the BA (Business Analyst) / Functional Consultant Lead to configure Documaker as per client business requirements.
* Support client SIT and UAT testing.
* Installation of the Documaker product based on chosen technical architecture at client.
* Liaise with Oracle Support team regarding product issues as appropriate.
* Adopt and contribute to organizational best practice methodologies for knowledge dissemination throughout the Insurance Consulting Services delivery organization
* Travel up to 100% in Australia and New Zealand
* Experienced in the implementation of Documaker application. Reporting directly to the Project Manager or Program Lead, the Technical Analyst will work closely with both Technical and Functional subject matter experts from the bank side and other team members on the Oracle side to successfully deploy Documaker
* Experience in Design, Develop & Implementation of Documaker integration with Oracle Insurance Policy Administration.
* Understanding of standard n tier systems architecture systems processes and principles
* Configuration and operation of Web application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat)
* Ability to read and edit UNIX shell script files
* Hands on experience on DAL Scripting, XML and XSD creation
* Ability to read and edit XML and properties files
* Experience with UNIX (Solaris, Linux, AIX) operating systems and associated hardware platforms and peripherals
* Working knowledge of Oracle database and data warehouses
* Programming work experience in PL/SQL
* Understanding of dimensionality and normality database concepts
* Understanding of system security principles, specifically around user authorization and authentication methods and technologies
* Strong customer interaction skills and the ability to assess a client’s IT (Information Technology) processes and strategies. In addition, must be able to lead clients through the process of integrating Documaker applications into their operational environment.
* Mature, self-starting, self-motivating, and capable of making decisions independently
* Product Knowledge on Documaker Studio, ODEE (12.0 and Above versions), OIPA and WebCenter Content.
* Graduate or undergraduate level degree focused on Computer Science, Software Engineering or Systems Engineering
* Implementation experience with Documaker applications
* Good understanding of LDAP and SSO
* Good understanding of Databases (Oracle, DB2, ExaData)
* Java, JSP, J2EE standards (studs) with Oracle database
* Knowledge of any of the Web Servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, etc.
* Insurance domain experience
* Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate Documaker functionality and requirements to both clients and colleagues at all levels, from engineering staff to senior executive management
Location : Melbourne
Text : “This position is part of Oracle Financial Services Software (OFSS) team and is responsible for a segment within a given practice focused on a specific industry, service line, technology center, specialty area or region.”
Salary Range : >100K
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
**Location:** AU-AU,Australia-North Ryde
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire