**Cloud Service Improvement Engineer**
The Continual Service Improvement (CSI) team is a global team created to promote a culture of cross-functional collaboration and continuous improvement throughout NetSuite operations. They serve as the first point of contact for all issues that have impacted our customer-facing production environment. The team’s foremost responsibility is to keep those issues from recurring using the resources available to identify, resolve, or escalate issues to the appropriate person or team.
As a CSI you will also work directly with regional Event Managers and the Global Service Improvement organization to record and update all information on issues that are being managed under the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Process. CSI is an ITIL-based process that uses methods from quality management in order to learn from past successes and failures. Our program aims to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of SaaS service delivery, in line with the concept of continual improvement adopted in ISO 20000.
CSI is global with members in Austin, TX; Brno, Czech Republic; and Sydney, Australia. Despite the distance, the team is a close-knit and collaborative group. Each member brings a unique skillset to create a robust and knowledgeable team. What will you bring to the table?
* Own all internal and public communication regarding customer-facing alerts and escalations in production environment
* Own all alerts and escalations in development environment
* First line of internal communication for ongoing events
* Conduct timely, in geo postmortems for all events that impact customers
* Use CSI toolset to summarize, understand, and escalate customer-impacting issues
* Audit past events to determine true customer impact
* Help identify areas for improvement in processes, procedures, monitoring, etc. among all Operations teams
* Work closely with development engineers who build the product
* Establish rapport with all Operations teams and managers
* Gain familiarity with NetSuite solutions and customer needs
* Interface with Customer Support and other internal teams on customer-facing issues
* Manage projects addressing long term, permanent resolutions for major issues
* Excellent written and verbal communication, conflict resolution, and meeting management
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
Work with Oracle’s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle’s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
**Job:** Information Technology
**Location:** AU-AU,Australia-North Ryde
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire