We are looking for a talented individual to lead a team of deeply technical Infrastructure, Applications, Data Platform & Advanced Analytics/Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) to drive growth of Azure Services for a set of Enterprise accounts across different industries.
* This is a People Management role so we are looking for applicants with a track record of success in a formal leadership position *
This CSA Manager role will directly manage a team of full-time employees Infrastructure, Applications, Data Platform & Advanced Analytics CSAs that will cover Enterprise customers in their respective territory. This is an exciting role that will help fuel Azure Customer success through customer retention and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
+ Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate CSA. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive• Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration• Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration • Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful• Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
Experiences Required – Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience. 10+ years of experience in technical sales or consultative delivery required
• Management. 10+ years of experience in people management required
• Change. 7+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption required
• Collaboration. Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers required
• Communication. Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills required
• Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions required
• Strong technical understanding of Data & AI Enterprise cloud workloads required
• Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads required
• Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results required
• Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
• Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
• Prior work experience in other software and/or services companies such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.