Australia – Queensland, Brisbane
To support the ongoing workload within our Civil Infrastructure Team in Brisbane, we currently have multiple opportunities for experienced civil engineers to join our business. As part of this team you will perform technical Civil Engineering activities and deliver infrastructure design solutions for projects across Queensland, ANZ and the Global business.
Working with a high performing team of engineers, designers and drafters with a passion for digital delivery, you will support the team in delivering projects across a diverse range of infrastructure and development projects. Your role will focus on the core civil engineering discipline, associated with roadworks, stormwater drainage & flooding, earthworks, pavements, water and sewerage infrastructure for key clients across Defence, Transport, Mining, Water Resources, and Urban Development industries.
You will be encouraged and supported in identifying and pursuing new project opportunities. This will enable you to continue to develop your business development, client liaison and project management skills and experience. Senior Engineers will be given the opportunity to mentor and train junior engineers, building a strong talent pipeline and future for our group.
* 3+ years’ demonstrated experience including: Planning and design of civil infrastructure; roads & transport, stormwater assets (quantity and quality), services/utilities, earthworks, etc.
* Technical and non-technical report writing;
* Positive, collaborative approach, working with diverse team;
* Use of design standards and practices for civil infrastructure design (for example; QUDM, Qld Main Roads MRTS & Road Drainage Manual & Standard Drawings, IECA Erosion & Sediment Control, Austroads, QUU or Water Services Australia (WSA) Standards, South-East Queensland Local Council Design Guidelines/Standards, amongst others);
* Experience in Detailed Design of Civil elements, including Civil Arrangements Design, Roadway/Carpark/Cycleway/Footpath Geometric Design, Stormwater Pit and Pipe Design (using 12d Drainage Network Editor, DRAINS or equivalent software), Stormwater Quality Assessment (using MUSIC software) PUP Conflict Assessment/Management, Design Management and coordination of multi-disciplinary design inputs – desirable;
* Experience in bidding, winning and delivering Civil Infrastructure projects to a high standard, within budget and on time – advantageous;
* Experience of project delivery under ‘design only’ and ‘design and construct’ delivery models – advantageous.
We are seeking motivated engineers with an interest in long-term growth in AECOM – those with a passion for delivering high quality work whilst looking to grow a fantastic career within a global organisation. Working on a diverse range of projects, these roles will give you the opportunity to develop and shape your career.
* Bachelor of Engineering (or equivalent);
* CPEng, RPEQ (or be working towards, or be eligible through a mutual recognition or other pathway)
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Engineering – Civil
**Business Line** Water
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 234105BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.