We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
We are seeking a candidate with excellent quantitative, qualitative, and interpersonal skills for an Associate Vice President position within our compliance team. The position’s primary role will be to engage broadly in various areas of compliance and regulations.
* Manage the end-to-end licensing and registration process.
* Coordinate the update and maintenance of compliance plans, policies, procedures and risk frameworks
* Support the wider team with incident and breach reporting
* Provide onboarding training and assist with other training as requested
* Assist with the production of monthly reporting including production of applicable supporting management information.
* Support the compliance team and business management with the planning and running of regulatory visits and assist when required.
* You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
* Prior experience in compliance preferable.
* Outstanding organizational skills and can effectively prioritize tasks, follow up, produce consistently accurate work, and meet strict deadlines when working under pressure
* Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation skills; the ability to articulate clear ideas/strategies, both verbally and in writing, internally and externally
* Intelligent, forward-thinking and a quick learner who can quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas
* Outstanding sense of integrity, behaving consistently with expressed values and ethical principles of the firm.
* A degree in finance, economics, law or a related field
* Expected to learn at a fast pace in a demanding and fast-paced environment. From your first day on the job, you will be an integral part of the compliance team
*Equal Opportunity Statement*
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
**Job:** **Legal & Compliance*
**Title:** *Central Compliance Officer #145837*
**Requisition ID:** *145837*