1.2 million. That’s the number of people with cardiovascular conditions in Australia. Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of death in Australia, join us in in this high impact role to make a real difference in peoples lives.
Your role in preparing and shaping the accelerated launch plan to optimize the launch of a new Cardiovascular brand – will be critical in helping to realize this vision. You will be responsible for local launch preparation work to shape strategic and operational plans to optimise the launch – including development and delivery of the Australian insight-driven Collaborative Launch Plan.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Commercial Lead on the launch brand team and identify country-specific insights using market research, competitive intelligence, and understanding of the cardiovascular disease area.
• Monitor external environment via appropriate tools and take corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
• Develop local market strategy and operational plans and product sales forecasts, manage costs, partnerships, and ensure key tracking measures are in place.
• Lead set up of Cross-Functional Project Plan to support best in class launch preparations
• Drive consistent execution of product strategy throughout internal functions including; Market Access, Medical, Operations & Franchise, using appropriate KPIs.
• Prioritise appropriate positioning and messaging across key customer segments and provide input into medical expert development programs.
• Optimise channel/promotional mix for individual assets through appropriate resource allocation aligned to brand strategic objectives and customer needs.
• Manage finance and budgets, including appropriate management of launch resources.
• Manage effective agency partnerships, explore new channel strategies and pilot to maximize potential and ROI.
• Act as brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally and with external customers and agencies.
• Ensure accountability and compliance with relevant internal governance processes.
Cardiovascular Launch Lead
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Marketing, Science or Business English will be preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in strategic marketing, early product development, innovation and integrated product strategy in a pharmaceutical industry or similar will be highly essential
• Experience developing early launch strategies, gap analysis, strong launch planning, readiness and delivering comprehensive operational plans will be critical to have
• Good understanding of country, regional and local dynamics, including regulatory and market environments will be highly advantageous
• Proven leadership and management skills will be a key proficiency to be successful in this role
• Excellent partnering ability with the senior leaders of the business
• Demonstrated ability to lead compliance, quality change and productivity.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status or disability.
AU Pharma Pty Ltd