**Applications Sales Representative V – Banking**
* Responsible for sales of Oracle Financial Services Financial Crime and Compliance Applications to the financial services industry in ANZ.
* Expand the contacts deep and wide within the customer organization especially in Banks and Insurance.
* Lead and manage opportunities within longer selling cycles while driving short term revenue opportunities weekly.
* Develop account plans for top 4 accounts and review with senior management and customers on regular basis.
* Defend/retain business of existing clients.
* Drive strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, human resources issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers
* Orchestrate between multiple departments to ensure a total solution is presented to the customer
* Coordinate with regional and global counterparts
* Establishes “C” level contact within opportunities and demonstrates a detailed understanding of both the prospects’ sector and business drivers/challenges.
* Deliver accurate business forecasting at a plus or minus 10% accuracy rate and maintain an appropriate value level sales funnel for future business
* Construct bespoke customer ready presentations and proposals with the help of support teams, maintain CRM information with accuracy and integrity of data
* Proactive Account Management – Including regular client meetings/service reviews
* Working in the BFSI industry with a proven and quantifiable consistent successful sales track record
* Excellent written, verbal communication, strong organizational and time management skills
* Consultative and solution, integrated selling expertise
* Good business acumen with analytical and problem-solving skills to handle challenging situations
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, including conflict resolution, customer service and ability to motivate self and others
* Clear and confident communicator capable of providing regular feedback to senior and C-suite management
* Possess strong sales acumen, results orientated, driven and demonstrate ability to manage a sales funnel of pipeline business to deliver quota and indeed exceed it.
* Enthusiastic team player, self-starter and independent worker
* Flexible and aware of changing circumstances as solutions are being constructed and proposed
* Able to influence decisions, clarify positions and presentations, and communicate strategies
* Open to new ideas and changes in thinking that offer potentially more creative and effective solutions to customer challenges
* Has good understanding of Solutions Selling methodology and tools and applies these regularly to both gain a better understanding of the customers’ environment and manage the relationship
* Excellent salesmanship – strong ability in identifying pain, customer’s business drivers, establishing value, leveraging relationships, and negotiating to close
Bachelor degree or above
15 years of sales experience in Banking industry
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience including 9 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle
* s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
**Location:** AU-AU,Australia-North Ryde
**Other Locations:** AU-AU,Australia-Melbourne
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire